This discussion starter has a wide mix of questions from goofy to generic to personal to spiritual. Have all the following questions written down on a sheet of paper and pass it around the circle. You can either have everyone answer the next question on the list (ie. Person one answers question one, person two answers question two…) or you can have them pick and choose which questions they want to answer. If you choose the latter, send a pen around with the paper and have them mark off what questions have already been answered. Either way, be sure to have them read the question aloud before they answer so everyone else knows what the question is.
- What is one thing you would invent to make life better?
- What is the best thing that has happened to you this week?
- What is your favorite time of the year?
- When you think about yourself in the future, what do you see?
- What is one question you would like to ask God right now?
- What is a Christmas present that you’ll never forget?
- What was your worst day of school?
- What is one word that describes your relationship with God today?
- What is one thing you really like about yourself?
- What is one thing you’d like to change about yourself?
- If everyone in the world had to do what you said for one day, what would you tell them to do?
- Do you like chicken soup or tomato soup better?
- What did you do for devotions this morning?
- If you could make a type of vegetable disappear from the face of the earth forever – what would you choose?
- Do you think you act more like your mom or your dad?
- What is the last Bible verse you have memorized?
- What are your thoughts about mustaches?
- Would you rather step in a cow pie or swallow a fly?